NihonKairali is excited to organize Kalotsavam 2023 on stage at Kasai Civic Hall!!! Cordially inviting Nihonkairali family to be part of this event. Let’s have a fun filled event!!
The 8th Talent Show of NihonKairali to showcase your talents in various fields is here! NihonKairali requests parents, participants, and the audience to read the general guidelines of the event and strictly adhere to them for the smooth conducting of the event. Requesting your kind cooperation. This event is an attempt to give a special platform for community members, especially children to showcase their various talents. The event is not for competition or for evaluating the skills of participants.
|Registration Link||Click here|
|Date of event:||May 13th, 2023 | Saturday|
|Venue||Kasai Civic Hall
|Door open||9:00 am|
|Program Schedule||10:00 am – 6:30 pm|
|Address||〒134-0083, 3-chōme-10-1 Nakakasai, Edogawa City, Tōkyō-to
|Nearest station||Kasai Station(Tozai line)|
|Access Info:||Click here for the map|
|Auditorium Entry Fee||FREE|
|Program participation fee||1000 yen per participant per program|
|Creditcard Payment link||Click here|
|Bank transfer details||Click here|
|Submission deadline||May 6th, 9pm 2023|
|Lunch/Snacks/Drinks||Please pay at the dining hall and collect coupons.|
- All programs must be registered by April 30th through this link Registrations
- The registration fee is 1000 yen per participant per program.
- For individual programs, ONLY Keralites based in Japan.
- For group programs, a minimum of 1 participant must be a Keralite.
- Maximum 2 programs per participant. The second program can be of the same program type or a different program type. Please use the same registration link again to register for the second program.
Duration of the Performance
- Solo/ Duet Program: Max 5 mins
- Group Program: Max 7 mins
- Programs will start sharp at 10 am
- All participants are requested to be in the hall by 9:30 am and check-in at the Participant registration desk in 1F
The program schedule is as follows:
- Morning slot – 10:00~12:30
- Lunch break – 12:30~13:30
- Afternoon slots 13:30~15:30 and 16:00~18:00
- Participants will be allocated to any of the above 3 slots and details of the slots and timing will be informed at the time of registration on the event day. Please ensure you are reporting on the event day by 9:30 AM.
- All participants are requested to submit the audio/karaoke on or before May 8th to email@example.com
- Participants are requested to be backstage 15 minutes prior to the allotted time. Volunteers will be reaching out to you help to report backstage.
- As we have a lot of programs, it will be difficult to give a second chance if the participant fails to report when the program is announced on stage.
- The participants will have to bring their own musical instruments (guitar, keyboard, etc.) for their performance.
- Participation e-certificates will be shared via the contact person email address.
Children can express their creative thinking in any theme of their choice. Please send a picture of their art and a photo of the participant to firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be compiled and shared in NihonKairali’s social media platform, and if time permits on stage too.
- Adults/Kids who are interested to be the MC of talent show can register.
- Kids above 10 yrs who are interested to announce a few programs can also register.
- Lunch/Snacks will be provided by leading Indian Restaurants (costs borne by you).
- Lunch starts at 12:30 and will continue till 2 pm.
- After lunchtime, food/snacks/and drinks will be available throughout the day.
- During the event day, please contact any of the volunteers in case you need any support.
- Baby diapers should not be put into the toilet trash bins.
- Strictly food/drinks/snacks including baby foods are not allowed inside the auditorium.
- Requesting parents to instruct kids to refrain from running inside/outside the auditorium, any of the floors.
- Please throw trash/gomi in the designated waste bins or gomi bags only
- Please keep the premises neat and clean.